The inaugural event convinced the L&D solutions company to upgrade from gold to platinum partnership.
Skillogical, a human capital development solution that simplifies the processes of developing people, was so impressed after exhibiting at the inaugural HR Indaba that they have upgraded from being a silver partner to a platinum partner for the upcoming event. In this article, Skillogical marketing head Annerine Riga talks about why they can't wait for the second instalment of the biggest HR gathering in Africa.
What was your overall impression of the inaugural HR Indaba?
The HR Indaba has offered us a brilliant platform to network and introduces Skillogical to the HR industry. It was an extremely well-executed event offering a myriad of opportunities to showcase our business and interact with potential customers.
What was it that convinced you to sign up for next year’s event?
Our impression of the inaugural HR Indaba was very positive and we have faith that the conference/exhibition will grow from strength to strength. The Sandton Convention Centre was a fantastic location and the topics that were covered in the various presentations are just two of the many attractive aspects of the event that enticed us to upgrade our partnership for the next HR Indaba. This event is giving us the exposure we need to achieve our business objectives.
How did HR professionals at the Indaba respond to your unique service/product offering and to what extent were you able to generate promising sales leads?
The response to Skillogical’s service offerings was very promising, and we are looking forward to another round of opportunities to attract and generate more business leads. We realised that the HR industry is ready for Skillogical's innovative product that empowers HR to create a direct link between employees and the impact they have on their businesses.
What are your company’s strategic objectives and goals for the coming year and what can potential future clients look forward to seeing from you?
Skillogical’s ultimate mission is to provide clients with simplified people development solutions that impact business performance. Our objectives for 2019 include the following:
- Increasing our footprint in the people development space;
- Providing a simplified yet ‘fit-for-purpose’ solution that will improve HR’s impact on business, as well as the impact employees have on the bottom line;
- Increasing our clients’ HR investment with an easy-to-use tech-savy platform;
- Enabling HR role players to integrate all people development functions into one platform, while taking cognisance of existing systems within the company;
- Allowing HR to empower employees in terms of their own performance management by providing an interactive online tool that gives up-to-date, accurate and reliable HR metrics; and
- Taking the thorn out of IT systems by making the solution user-friendly, simple to install, and price competitive.